Thursday, April 3, 2008

He is back!

For the past month Jason has been remodeling a Starbucks. This means he has been working through some nights and still doing work during the day. I'm blaming my lack of blogging on this. Though I know if I really wanted to blog I could have. I just have not been on the computer much. Tonight should be the last night. Who you really are comes our during times like this. I am very proud of Jason for how he has handled the lack of sleep and stressful work. He really enjoys working for Starbucks and I think that is why he does it through the night. He still spent quality time with me and the girls.

I have also learned how to prepare to not having daddy home in the evenings. Before the remodeling started I got with my sister- her hubby also does this and we came up with some great ways to support each other. Play dates in the evenings and child swap 2 mornings a week. I really pushed myself to be the best help meet for Jason. Doing things he would normally do- like put away all his tools in the garage and throw out trash. Playing quietly or leaving the house in the morning so he could get some sleep. And many other things. We both agreed this last month was really a good one and we are thankful he does not do this year round.

No comments: