Monday, June 8, 2009



Okay, thought I better post this before I am posting about the arrival of our little one. Tomorrow it will be 3 weeks until the "guess date" All is going well I am super excited about the oppurinity of getting to go through labor and delievery again. Showing signs of getting close baby has dropped and I lost part of my mucus plug. It is fine with me to go 3 more weeks, but we will see what this baby has in mind!

The girls are so cute antispating the arrival. Everyday Caroline says, "Baby coming today, no soon." Knowing soon would be my responce.

Madison says things like, "Does your shirt keep the baby warm?" "I will give the baby bear hugs now, because I know I need to be gentle when the baby comes out."

4 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

you look FANTASTIC!!!! Wow not at all like you're toward the end of the pregnancy :) Congrats again it's exciting!

And how precious are you little girls! OMG I love their little conversations about the baby sooo sweet!

The Goulds said...

You are beautiful!!! I wish so much that I was there. I can't wait to see her. She is blessed to have you as her mother. You are an amazing woman & I'm so blessed to know you!

Tisha said...

Look at you mama! Wow, you've grown since we saw you last!! You look beautiful and you make pregnancy look amazing. I guess it's too late for you guys to come over before the baby arrives?? I should have asked you sooner! Time just flies by....
Maybe a ride out here on our bumby roads would jump start your labor ;-)
Can't wait to meet your baby girl!
She is one blessed little lady coming into your home.

Unknown said...

Be sure to let us know when the new little one arrives. I am so happy for you.
Did Jim give you the link to the photos I took while there? We had such a Grand time. To see my little sister, I am so proud of her and her family.