Friday, March 28, 2008

The Callaways

Tonight I was thanking Jason being so wonderful and having such a grand family. I count myself blessed to have married a man with loving parents who have taken me in like a daughter and a great bother who married a woman who I can call a friend. Jason' s brother's family is visiting from Ohio. We spent the day just hanging out with them. This is the first time we meet their new addition, Jacob. He is a sweet boy. His peaceful and calm personality is a joy. Ramsey and Deb are supper parents.
Madison was delighted to meet Jacob Edward and enjoyed giving him a toy- pup pup and a little bear hug. Caroline gave him cute smiles. It will be fun to see them all grow up so close in age.
I am looking forward to spending the rest of the weekend with them and making more memories with Jacob. I loved rocking you to sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Ramsey&Deb said...

Kim,

We love you too and are so very thankful for your life. You and Jason are a great example of wife and husband, Mommy and Daddy!

Much love - R, D, & J