Thursday, February 7, 2008

Here We Go!

It will be a journey! This is something I thought I would never do, but I have been inspired by a dear friend. As days pass I realize I want to do more to remember my days with my two little girls. They change daily and I need to have an organized place to record it. This will also act as an update to friends and family who do not get to see our family day in and day out. My husband has agreed to contribute to this and maybe he can help with editing. Ok I will admit right now spelling, grammar, and just putting my thougts down is far from a long suit for me. So sorry if it drives you nuts to have to read through typos. A goal for me is to get better and the best way to get better is to actually do it! So let's go -like I said it will be a journey!

No comments: