Friday, February 22, 2008

"Taker Carerer"

I often get called the "taker carerer" around our house, but today Madison took care of everyone. She had such a giving nature. She is the only completely healthy one around here. Jason went to the dr. this morning to find out he has something similar to the croup. Caroline also went to the dr. and she was put on antibiotics for strep throat. I have a little soar throat. Madison was the best today. I was gone with C. for over 2 hours, Jason rested and she kept herself entertained. She brought Caroline carebears throughout the day to make her happy. My mom just came to get her for some play time since no one around here has the energy to play. My mom also brought us homemade chicken noodle soup. Thanks mom, you're a great taker carerer!

No comments: