Thursday, February 14, 2008

"I Love You Day"


Happy Heart's Day, Happy I Love You Day, or Happy Valentine's Day whatever you choose.

I love the opportunity for Miss Mat to give and give is exactly what she did yesterday and today. Even if she kept saying, "I made birthday cards to give to all of my friends." Yesterday, we had a fun party with playgroup. We made bags to put the Valentines in, read a book, played HEART (BINGO), ate yummy treats, and enjoyed the 60 degree weather outside. It was fun for kids and moms. Today we delivered cookie bouquets and cookies to grandparents and uncle James.

I did something new for Jason and sent him a card from http://yourcardconnection.com/ so he received it in the mail. He went above and beyond for me- a day at the spa and Godiva choc. We gave the girls small gifts. M a Dora play dough set and C. a fun giraffe that has a neck like those fun door stoppers she loves to play with. We spent more time telling them we love them and why -something we can't do enough of. Jason should be receiving the ultimate gift this weekend a dog he has been wanting. Yes the family who said we are not dog people are trying it again! I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
So thankful for our loving family

No comments: