Thursday, July 31, 2008

Life with a cast





Caroline is getting use to having this rather large, heavy, keep it dry and clean thing on her arm. She is learning how to keep her balance and play and eat with her right hand before she mostly used her left. Maybe we will get a righty out of this.

Last night was hard she woke 2 hours after putting her to bed she was uncomfortable! I gave her pain med. and comforted her she wined herself back to sleep. She woke up 3hours later crying a lot she was up for about 45 min. I called the dr this morning to make sure I was checking all the right things and everything sounded good to them if she doesn't sleep well tonight we will return to the dr. tomorrow.

I took the girls on a special outing this afternoon we all needed it. We cashed in our Summer Reading Program free ice cream vouchers at Baskin Robins then to the mall. Boy I thought I received a lot of attention with two cute girls, but dress them in matching dresses and put a "cute" cast on the little one and you catch every ones attention. I thought I was with a couple of rock stars. :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

I know you really don't think the cast is cute but I have to agree with the others that it is. Sorry. She looks like her happy little self in all the pics so that is great! She is in our prayers. Hope you had fun at the mall.

Tisha said...

They do look cute! If you're going to out to the mall, it's always nice to take a couple of rock stars along : )

Unknown said...

Get used to the attention, it's only just beginning!