Thursday, May 29, 2008

Chicken Bones

Today Madison and I were playing one of her favorite games, Who am I. I ask something like, "I'm an animal that eats nuts, and runs across our fence." She answers, "A squirrel." I asked, "I am an animal that likes to chew on bones." Did she answer dog? Nope, her answer was "Caroline." She is right Caroline does love to crew on chicken bones while she is teething. This tip came the girls Great Grandma Bogie who said Jason's dad loved to do this. I keep a zip lock bag of clean chicken bones in our freezer just for Caroline. I was not to excited about my daughter gnawing down on a chicken bone at first, but I actually read that it is perfectly okay in a Medical Baby Book and that the cartilage from the bones is good for them. So Madison is correct Caroline is an animal that crews on bones. We sound so prehistoric.

1 comment:

Liz McCoy said...

kids say the cutest things!!!