Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Help is from the Lord....

What's on the front of your fridge?

Right now I have this verse on mine..

Psa 121:1 A Song of degrees. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence, cometh my help.

This verse reminds me to go to God and every time I look Pikes Peak I am reminded of this verse. When the psalmist wrote this he was probable referring to seeing the pagan worshippers worshiping their false gods on mountain tops. When I look at pikes peak this is not what I see, but I do see many things vying for my attention to go to them for help instead my help from, the Lord, which made the heaven and earth. Psalms 121:2

I choose not to put verse 2 on my fridge but rather memorize it and declare it after I read verse 1.

I'm so grateful to find help in my God.

No comments: