Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sometimes I need a bigger clue

Today before "coffee" (the Kerr family ritual where anyone who wants to hang out with lots of kids, moms, dads, and grandparents meet at Borders at the Mall, every Saturday at 10:30am for coffee, fellowship, and fun) we went to the Dollar Store for a few items Madison handed me some Tums along with many other misc. items to put in the basket. I then gave the items back to her to put away or re shelved them myself (except for the cute Carebear socks.) Then we head to the mall where we do one of her favorite things "go walking" she pushes her stroller with Goodnight Bear and I push Caroline around the empty mall. As we are walking around she says her tummy hurts earlier she tried telling me this with the bottle of Tums. Oops I didn't get it that's OK though when we saw Grandma she asked her for Tums. Grandma didn't have any, but thankfully Nana did. So with a prayer and a pink Tums she was "feeling just fine" in no time.

No comments: