Saturday, June 7, 2008

Don't want to forget ....

This morning after coffee as everyone were going their separate directions. Papa and Grandpa said they were going to Sportsman Warehouse. Madison quickly spoke up, "Can I go?" Papa was happy to take an excited little girl. I made sure she wanted to do that instead of going with her cousins and she assured me she did. While at the store Papa and Grandpa were at the gun counter and Madison came up behind them and hugged their legs. I love times like this. Unplanned events sometimes turn into the most memorable.

Jason was snacking on chips and sharing with Madison. He ate the last one and she said, "That will be okay now we can share my carrot."

Miss Mat has figured me out. Yesterday I was making scrambled eggs for breakfast and she asked, "Please do not put broccoli or carrots in them just eggs." Usually it is cauliflower or spinach I sneak in the eggs.

Caroline almost climbed completely over the railing. Thankfully Aunt Heather was there to keep her from falling over. She is more adventurous than her sister.

No comments: