Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!


He is 32 today! The girls and I made Eggs Benedict and turkey bacon for breakfast I also served donuts with sprinkles to be sure the girls really understood it was a very special day. A day to celebrate the life of a very important man! Madison said it best yesterday when Jason took her to work with him. He was bending down working and she kisses his knee and said, "You are wonderful and handsome." I agree! This evening we went out to eat with his parents and had a sweet time! Jason, we are so glad you were born. All of our love, your girls

3 comments:

The Goulds said...

Happy Birthday Jason from the Goulds. Kim I love the pictures of Madison "helping". What good big sisters we both have been blessed with & the pictures make me miss you!

cassey said...

Happy Birthday Jason!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess Who??? I am so glad to be finally able to open this email. It took me forever!!!! Thank you Kim for creating this!! You are truely talented and such a blessing from Christ!!!!! Such beautiful girls!!!! AND I AGREE WITH MADISON ABOUT HAVING SUCH A HANDSOME DADDY!!! I REALLY WISH WE LIVED CLOSER! WE CAN START ALL OVER AGAIN GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER. CAROLYN ASKED ME THE OTHER DAY IF YOU WERE THE ONE IN THE PICTURE HOLDING HER WHEN SHE WAS JUST 4 AT YOUR GRANDMA'S HOUSE IN SEELY OR KALISPELL. I CAN'T QUITE REMEMBER. I KNOW I AM LATE WITH BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS BUT BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY--------- I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! BIG HUG TO YOU KIM AND MADISON AND CAROLINE!!!!!!!
LOVE,
AUNT CASSEY!!!!!!!!!

cassey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.